ST. GALLEN, Switzerland, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sportradar Group AG (NASDAQ: SRAD) (“Sportradar” or the “Company”), the leading global technology company enabling next generation engagement in sports and provider of business-to-business solutions to the global sports betting industry, today announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Third Quarter 2022 Highlights
- Revenue in the third quarter of 2022 increased 31% to €178.8 million ($175.2 million)1 compared with the third quarter of 2021. 2022 year-to-date revenue grew 28% compared to the same nine months in 2021.
- The RoW Betting segment, accounting for 56% of total revenue, grew 28% to €100.9 million ($98.9 million)1, driven by strong performance from our Managed Betting Services (MBS).
- U.S. segment revenue grew 61% to €31.6 million ($31.0 million)1 compared to the third quarter of 2021, driven by strong market growth and positive adoption of in-play betting. The U.S. segment turned profitable for the first time since the Company’s initial public offering and generated a positive Adjusted EBITDA margin of 11%.
- The Company’s Adjusted EBITDA2 in the third quarter of 2022 increased 75% to €36.5 million ($35.8 million)1 compared with the third quarter of 2021 as a result of strong revenue growth even with continuous investments in the Company’s growing business.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin2 was 20% in the third quarter of 2022, an increase of 500 bps compared to the quarter for the prior year period and 400 bps higher compared to the second quarter of 2022.
- Adjusted Free Cash Flow2 in the third quarter of 2022 increased to €33.9 million, compared to €32.9 million for the prior year period. The resulting Cash Flow Conversion2 was 93% in the quarter.
- During the quarter, the Company prepaid €200.0 million of its outstanding debt. As of September 30, 2022, total debt was €236.9 million, and cash and cash equivalents totaled €512.5 million.
- The Company has raised its guidance for revenue and the lower end of its Adjusted EBITDA2 range for the full year 2022.
Full report click here